vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

Urban dictionary define my name

Julianna Schley on Twitter: "Urban dictionary definition of my name


Urban, Define Urban at Dictionary. com. Does Your Name Definition On The Urban Dictionary Match - Quora. Urban Dictionary: Which is the most selfish. word. in your vocabulary My name being somewhat common has about 10 "definitions" on urban dictionary.

What is your favorite Urban Dictionary definition NSFW: AskReddit. Looking up the definition of my name on Urban Dictionary. - Facebook.


How do I remove Urban Dictionary. s horrible untruthful definition.


Urban Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Looking up the definition of my name on Urban Dictionary. 43 likes · 1 talking about this. Look your name up on Urban Dictionary and post your results. Urban definition, of, relating to, or designating a city or town. See more. original name Bartolomeo Prignano 1318–89, Italian ecclesiastic. pope (1378–89). Someone posted a very hurtful lie about me on Urban Dictionary that has however, it still comes up in google when you search for my name.


Urban Dictionary: Gabriel. Urban Dictionary: Taylor. Urban Dictionary: Kate.


Urban Dictionary: John. Urban Dictionary: stephanie.


Urban dictionary define my name

Top Definition. Gabriel From the Hebrew name (Gavri. el) which meant "strong man of God". Gabriel is Just look at Gabriel right there-I want him as MY man. Top Definition. John. a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has Girl: "I. m smiling because I have a John in my life." by GreenAngel February 03, 2010. Top Definition Stephanie I love you more the you could possibly imagine, you. re my shoulder to lean on Stephanie you are my everything ya tebe kochau.


Urban Dictionary: derek


Top Definition. Taylor. An extreamly Good Looking Girl! Blonde Taylor. s are that girls name must be TAYLOR. by takeabow July 10, 2008. 4423 3208. Shop. 5 A girl. s name for the coolest person you will ever meet. Top Definition. Kate. A girl. s name for the coolest person you will ever meet. 1. I wish i was Kate. 2.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire berichten